I made a mistake.
Lecture suppose to be next week.
But i went this week..
MEH
Heres the story.
I went to Medical Building, Melb Uni.
I thought there was class.. and was like, WHY IS IT LOCKED?!!
After walking round and round and round.
I saw this girl who was lost too... LOL
Then i realised, there was no Acc class.
It was English/ESL
Thanks to my bro who helped me check from home :D
As we were walking to the english/esl lectures. (LAW BUILDING)
-->Was outside campus..
Then i saw Hodan
So I applied for the lecture.
Payed on the Spot.
And I LEARNT SHIT LOADS.
SO MUCH i missed from Dr Sandt's class.
:DD
It was worth it..
______________________________________________
Btw, the day before.
I withdraw like 100 for 'self use' (comics.. lol)
Whilst waiting for Taka's wife. :D
*Taka's wife's mum* cooked dinner.
Risotto..
I was amazed, :O
INDO COOKING RISOTTO. :O
Was good.
I enter her place and was like..
'HI AUNTIE'
and it hit me..
'Hi maam'
seemed like a more appropriate term in Australia'
Her mum, was like..
This boy sure from Malaysia, Singapore or Indonesia. :S
______________________________________________
Leaving things to chance.
Now I am thinking,
MAYBE
Its a good thing.
To be late, and bump into some girl, who was late as well :D
Quote: I never considered I was Asian until I came to Australia.
Taken by a 18th year old in 2nd year uni..
Who graduated from high school at 15... (THREE YEARS AGO)
Caroline LOH :D
Edited By: Synnaaa-onggggggggggg
Happy 10/10/10 :)
No comments:
Post a Comment