(Camera no battery & no charger)
IN SHORT.
Day 1.
Tayar Burst stranded 5 hours. Cause mum didnt think car was 'safe enough' ;)
Learnt to change a tire today
Day 2.
Watched Devil ,stayed at Mak's place
Learnt Soul sister on ukelele is so much easier than on guitar.
Day 3.
Worked at Beauty Expo 10
I learnt to say 'your welcome, instead of no worries'
http://myimaginativeuniverse.blogspot.com/2010/09/72.html
more details. ahaha
Touched at least 500 girls hands :D
Day 4.
Worked again.
I realised how ridiculous people are. I sell tickets, i do not set the price.
Stop saying its expensive. It is only Rm10
Day 5
Went Sun U ,met Desmund
I learnt about how much peer pressure you were under.
I would hug you but my friends are there.
Day 6
Went Sun U, saw Wei Zhi
Went cc.
Remembered how to play Collide on Guitar. (ooo yeaa)
Day 7
Study at Sun U, lunch with Shireen and Jeremy.
Met some super hot girl. Who's first name starts with S and surname L
How am i the only person who thinks she is hot.
Day 8
Office, hair cut, saw Zee
And the hot girl again. ;)
DAMN HOT LA
Day 9
O.U shop for stuff.
It just had to rain
Day 10
Fly.
I realized how underrated feminine guys are.
SPECIAL THANKS TOOO.
Mum - for persuading daddy.
Sher - for booking tickets :D
Jeremy- for 'hosting me all over'. Teman me non-stop
Adrian- THE CHAUFFEUR. LOL. For bearing with my kurang ajarness
Jenn - for being so open ;) (I owe u 4.50)
Syn na- my 24/7 texting buddy :D
Harry - speaking chinese. LOL
Lern - Life's lessons in minutes. ahaha
Uncle Mak- If you ever need me. I'll gladly work for you. :D THANK YOU FOR THE EXPERIENCE
PS: Top 5 things that will always make me happy.
1) MAGIC
2) LOO JIANN
3) LOUD MUSIC IN ADRIAN'S CAR
4) OWL CITY
5) JEREMY'S wolverine janggut.
6 weeks left to VCE.
I didnt know it was this close..
Study time :)
Last blog post till End of VCE(11th November 2010)
TO ALL THOSE WHO THINK ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO LOSE WEIGHT
Before..
After..
everything is possible..
Representing Harry Mak.. AAHAHAH
No comments:
Post a Comment