Friday, August 27, 2010

Did u Perform Inception on me?

When was the last time I wished my parents 'Goodnight'?
I did yesterday..
But before that, might have been like 2 years?
How often do i sleep in the same room as them?
How often do i get back from anywhere(Malaysia), and they are still awake for me to wish them goodnight?


Might not mean much to those who already live with their parents all the time.
But, these little things.
Do matter to me.

Appreciate it.



Woke up to the smell of fried bacon.
And when i saw my mum.
She was like, why is there blood on your face?
I was like..

'haa?' Checks in the mirror.
There is a blood smear on my face.
Rubbed his nose.
Blood flowed like a water tap.

Why?

Dry weather?
I guess.

But

I dreamt my nose bleed.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Thai Buffet at Ing Doi for dinner.

Mornington Plan for tomorrow cancelled.
Instead we are going Williams Town

No comments: