Thursday, December 4, 2008

5 Dec (Annes) birthday

I m a pro wagger :)
I can never get fat? :O
I just got diablo from Tzong :D
I had a super unbelievably nice dinner =D
I got a rose, how cool is that, a red rose =P
I m having my last day of school at DPSC tmrw. =\ (not dat emo)
I took about more or less 5-10 minutes to knw wat to write =/
I loved the pork + black sauce + egg... N also the spicy fish =]
I think i kinda dislike eating on rectangular table with unfamiliar people =) (i cant b myself)
I was fetched home by Richard this time, wow, i cant believe it.. im getting friendly .'D
I have heaps and heaps and HEAPS of leftovers/ packed food to eat... 2 tupperware now... :>
I believe this is the coolest post i have ever made cz of the length of each sentence, admit its cool :]

Ok, so happy 21st Birthday to Mei Anne!! :D

Really, you see me eat... like siao, but cant grow side ways, (metabolism kua..)
Thats the only explainable reason


LASTLY... Peppers last night with me, he so kwai.. when i said, 'this will be my last night staying with u, take care of urself after this alright, and i want to sleep nicely tonight, thank you' He understands... He is total silence now... hahahaha

No comments: