Friday, October 24, 2008

Esther's Tag :D lol

Well, it is specially from Esther again :)

1) In class you sit:

a. In the front row.
X- Only for literacy.
b. At the back - with the naughty kids.
X- Not naughty kids.. :/
c. By the window.

2) Ever been a hall monitor?

a. Never - what nerds.
b. No, but I want to!
c. Yes, and proud of it.
X- Penolong Ketua? standard 4 SKSJ

3) Ever brought your teacher a present?

a. Only if it guarantees a good grade.
b. If i did, it'd be a stink bomb.
c. Yes, every Valentine's Day and Teacher's Day.
X- once, standard 5

4) You hand in your homework:

a. Early.
b. On time.
c. Late.
X- Sad to say.. Haha

5) Where does your teacher live?

a. How would I know - I'm not a stalker!
x- Seriously... lol
b. Yes, sometimes I send her books home.
c. I know the area.

6) Some naughty kids are planning a trick on your teacher, you:

a. Pretend you don't know.
X- Dats just me.. :D
b. Join them - it'll be fun.
c. Tattle on them to the teacher.

7) Ever wiped the blackboard?

a. Yes, as punishment for being late.
b. I always offer.
X- Tugas... EVERY THURSDAY .. heh
c. No way - I'm at school to study not slave away.

8) If you were your teacher's pet, you'd be:

a. A rottweiler.
X- Always wanted to be a big dog. :)
b. A golden retriever.
c. A parrot.

a,c,c,c,a,a,b,a -17
b,c,c,c,a,a,b,a -16


1. a=3, b=2, c=1
2. a=1, b=2, c=3
3. a=2, b=1, c=3
4. a=3, b=2, c=1
5. a=1, b=3, c=2
6. a=2, b=1, c=3
7. a=1, b=3, c=2
8. a=1, b=3, c=2

8-13: Oh dear, you really don't hold your teachers in high regard. In fact, you don't think much of them at all. Please remember that a teacher is just someone doing a job - he or she didn't go into the profession just to make your life a misery, so don't make theirs one.
14-19: You have a healthy respect for your teachers, and there are even a couple of teachers who you would confide in. But you're no angel, and you wouldn't be caught dead brown-nosing the teacher.
20-24: No doubt about it, you're a nerd as well. Try to avoid drooling over the teachers, or you could wind up the butt of many jokes.

No comments: